Celebrate friendships and memories with your classmates and alumnae from graduating years 1942, 1947, 1952, 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2012.
Reunions are a special time to celebrate being an Agnes Irwin alumnae. We are lifelong friends who have a shared history, legacy and tradition. We invite you to come back and remember what made your time at AIS so special. Don’t miss your chance to see old friends and reminisce over cherished memories!
The love we bear for thee is love that hath no end.
REUNION WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2017
- 11:30 a.m. Head’s Luncheon honoring the Class of 1967 and including the Classes of 1930-1966 at Merion Cricket Club
- 2-4 p.m. Self-guided tour of Chanticleer Gardens (Limited to the first 60 registrants)
- 6-8 p.m. All-Alumnae Cocktail Party at 672 Conestoga Road (Spouses/significant others welcome)
SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2017
- 9 a.m. Laurel Society Brunch at 672 Conestoga Road
- 10-11:30 a.m. Campus Tours
- 10 a.m. Back to School Classes
- Current Events with Wigs Frank
- The History of Agnes Irwin with Andrew Connally
- 11 a.m. Sing-A-Long with Murray Savar, West-Wike Theatre
- 11:30 a.m. State of the School with Dr. Wendy L. Hill, West-Wike Theatre
- 12:00 p.m. Reunion Awards and Annual Alumnae Association Business Meeting, West-Wike Theatre
- 12:30 p.m. Reunion Luncheon and Awards Ceremony, Student Life Center
- Evening: Individual Class parties
SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017
- 9:30-11 a.m. Family Playdate at the Lower School Playground. Join alumnae and their families for some breakfast treats and playtime!
For your convenience, we have arranged a special room rate of $164 for single or double occupancy for Thursday, Friday and Saturday at The Radnor Hotel. To make reservations, please call the front desk at 800.537.3000 and refer to The Agnes Irwin School - Alumnae Weekend by Wednesday, April 5, 2017. The Radnor Hotel anticipates that they will sell out, so please make your reservations promptly.