Celebrate friendships and memories with your classmates and alumnae from graduating years 1943, 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008 and 2013.
Reunions are a special time to celebrate being an Agnes Irwin alumnae. We are lifelong friends who have a shared history, legacy and tradition. We invite you to come back and remember what made your time at AIS so special. Don’t miss your chance to see old friends and reminisce over cherished memories!
REUNION WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2018
- 11:30 a.m. Head’s Luncheon honoring the Class of 1968 and including the Classes of 1930-1967
- 6-8 p.m. All-Alumnae Cocktail Party at 672 Conestoga Road (Spouses/significant others welcome)
SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2018
- 9 a.m. Laurel Society Brunch at 672 Conestoga Road
- 10-11:30 a.m. Campus Tours
- 10 a.m. Back to School Classes
- 11:30 a.m. State of the School with Dr. Wendy L. Hill, West-Wike Theatre
- 12:00 p.m. Reunion Awards and Annual Alumnae Association Business Meeting, West-Wike Theatre
- 12:30 p.m. Reunion Luncheon, Student Life Center
- Evening: Individual Class parties
SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017
- 9:30-11 a.m. Family Playdate at the Lower School Playground. Join alumnae and their families for some breakfast treats and playtime!