Middle & Upper School Meal Plan
Cashless/Declining Balance Program
CulinArt is pleased to continue our cashless dining program at The Agnes Irwin School. A convenient budgeting tool for busy families, parents can be afforded the confidence that students are spending dollars on quality, nutritional food choices.
- Monitor your student’s account balance online, 24/7.
- Make payments to your student’s cafeteria account from the convenience of your own home.
- View which items your student has purchased in the cafe.
- Set up low-balance email reminders to notify you each time your balance falls below a specified threshold.
- Set your account to auto-replenish each time it falls below a certain amount.
- Stop worrying about lost or forgotten lunch money!
To sign up, simply visit www.MealpayPlus.com
Administered through mealpayplus.com, the minimum deposit at any time is $100. Visa and Mastercard are accepted online, or personal checks can be mailed to CulinArt’s attention at The Agnes Irwin School.