The commencement ceremony will be livestreamed. A full recording will be linked here approximately one week after the ceremony.
- Families can register for as many seats as they anticipate needing.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 11:30 a.m.
- Families may only save seating by having someone in their party remain in the seats until the ceremony begins. The school is not responsible for any unattended items left to reserve seating.
- Families may not save seats for other families not in their party.
- If you have guests with special needs, please be sure to specify this when registering.
- Most commencement parking will be located on campus with overflow parking in the Villanova University South Campus Lot. Shuttles will be provided starting at noon.
- All parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Handicapped parking spots—specifically for individuals holding handicapped placards—will be located in the Schellenger Entrance parking lot and must be reserved in advance through the registration form. After reserving accessible parking, AIS will issue an accessible-parking placard which must be displayed in order to park in this designated area.
- Guests who have difficulty walking may be dropped off in front of Schellenger Entrance prior to parking on campus.