Information for Newly Accepted Families
We are thrilled to congratulate our newly accepted families and welcome you to the Agnes Irwin community! We have created this webpage especially for new students and their family, and hope you will continue to use it as a resource over the next several months as we prepare your family for the 2022-2023 school year. Check this page regularly as we will continue to update it with events and information.
Students and their families are invited to connect with members of our community, including:
- Division Director
- Class Deans
- College Counseling
- A member of the Athletics Department or a specific coach
- A member of the Visual and Performing Arts faculty
- PreK - Grade 4 Classroom Teacher
- Chair of a specific Academic Department (Grades 5-12)
If there is someone else you would like to meet, please let us know.
Student Revisit Opportunity
We welcome students to return to campus if they would like to spend a day with their peers or the grade that they have been accepted to for the 2022-23 school year. You are also invited to visit specific classes of interest or meet with a college counselor or athletic coach. To setup a meeting, or revisit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming New Family Events
We hope you are able to join us for one or more of our events for accepted families. Check your email for Paperless Post invitations.
Upcoming All-School Events
Our innovative and rigorous curriculum — powered by girl-centered research and student-centered learning — allows your daughter to discover her passions along the way.
Learn more about our curriculum and academic programs
Are you curious about what our students think makes Agnes Irwin great? Hear more about what they love:
Click on the videos below to learn more and hear from our Head Tour Guides!
Bridge Program for 9th Grade
Join current and newly enrolled 9th Graders from The Agnes Irwin School and our brother school, The Haverford School, as we come together to make friends and prepare for the excitement of Upper School. Bridge provides a relaxed program for all members of the Class of 2026, introducing students to one another and to Upper School life through fun-filled activities. There are neither tests nor homework, and there is no cost to participate.
Bridge will be Monday, June 27 to Thursday, June 30 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. More details will be provided this Spring!
Save the Dates for 2022-23
New Student Placement Activities (Grades 5-12):
- Saturday, April 23, 2022 (9-12 pm)
- New Family Picnic: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 (6:00-7:30 pm)
- Summer Assignments: late spring, 2022
- Medical and other forms: posted late spring, due August 1, 2022
- Upper School Fall Sports Preseason: Monday, August 22, 2022
- New Student Orientation: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- First Day of School: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Parents’ Nights: September, 2022 (exact dates tba)