Information for Newly Enrolled Families
Please add these important dates for enrolled families to your calendar. We look forward to welcoming you to campus for our informative and social events designed specifically for new families joining the Agnes Irwin community.
Upcoming School Events
Come see Agnes Irwin students in action! The Admission Office invites you to be our guest at one or more of the following events. Learn more at the links below, and please reach out to the Admission team with any questions.
The School Store is open for all your Agnes Irwin uniform purchases and spirit gear needs! The store is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the school year. During the summer, the school store is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the following dates: July 8-12, July 16-19, July 30-31, and from August 6 through the start of school. You can also shop online by visiting the online school store.
The RenAISsance Store features gently used uniform pieces for a comfortable, already broken-in fit! Run by our Parents' Council, the store is open on select dates on our 672 Conestoga Road campus during the school year. For more information, please email our Director of Parent Events Cathy Ferguson.
Upcoming Back to School Events
Mark your calendars now for these important dates:
- New Student Orientation (all grades): September 3
- First Day of School: September 4
- New Parent Cocktail Party (all grades): September 5
- Upper School Parents' Night: September 12
- Lower School Parents' Night: September 19
- Founder's Day Festival: September 20
- Founder's Day Convocation: September 22 (attendance is required for all students)
- Middle School Parents' Night: September 26
Required Forms and Actions for September!
Please log into AIS-On to complete the following required actions:
Forms and Documents Resource Board
This resource board contains the required forms for newly enrolled students, including:
- Health Forms/Requirements
- Physical Examination Form
- Dental Forms
- Immunization Requirements
- Medical Condition Action Plans
- Medication Administration Form
- Middle & Upper School Athletic Requirements
Additionally, please visit the Summer Assignments Resource Board in AIS-On to see the required reading by grade, and complete the bus transportation form in AIS-On, which you will find in the yellow notification bar.