You may request tuition assistance materials by contacting Natalie Jones ’05, Assistant Director of Admission & Tuition Assistance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-523-7988.
The deadline for tuition assistance consideration for the 2018-2019 school year has passed. If you are applying for the 2018-19 school year and would like to be considered for tuition assistance, we encourage you to complete the tuition assistance process. Tuition assistance applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with grants being being distributed based on need and availability of funds.
Tuition Assistance Application and Timeline for 2019-2020 School Year
Agnes Irwin uses an organization called School and Student Services (SSS) to help determine the financial need of a family. For general information about Financial Aid at Independent Schools, please consult the National Association of Independent Schools website. Please see our First-Time Family Guide to Tuition Assistance for commonly asked questions and detailed information. Current families should see the Returning Family Guide to Tuition Assistance for commonly asked questions and detailed information about the financial aid process.
All tuition assistance applications for the 2019-2020 school year must be submitted by December 11, 2018, for both new and returning families, in order to give the application full consideration.
- Step 1: Indicate Intention
- Step 2: Complete Online Application
- Step 3: Submit Paperwork
- Step 4: AIS Review & Notification
- Step 5: Submit Tax Return
Indicate your intention to apply for tuition assistance on the admission application. Submit the application for admission by December 11, 2018. When prompted, indicate that you intend to apply for tuition assistance. The Office of Admission will send to you a First-Time Family Guide to Tuition Assistance, which will help you to gather necessary financial information for the online application.
Send copies of the following directly to School and Student Services (SSS) by December 11, 2018 for new families and returning families.
- Checklist for New Tuition Assistance Applicants
- Checklist for Returning Tuition Assistance Applicants
- Agnes Irwin Tuition Assistance Request Form
- Copy of your 2017 federal income tax return with all schedules
- Copy of your 2018 W-2 and 1099 forms by January 30, 2019. If you do not have your 2018 W-2 and 1099 by this date, please send your year-end pay stub as you await receipt of these forms.
- IRS Form 4506T, signed and undated
Additionally, if applicable, submit a copy of the Noncustodial Parent Waiver Petition directly to Randie Benedict, care of The Agnes Irwin School Admission Office.