As part of the tuition assistance program, there are five named awards for new students whose families demonstrate financial need. At this time, applications for Named Awards for the 2020-2021 School Year are closed.
New applicants may be considered for:
- The AIS Scholar Award (applicants to grades 6-9)
- The Class of 1955 Award (applicants to grade 9)
- The Maguire Scholars Foundation Tuition Assistance Program (applicants to grade 9)
- The J. Mahlon, Jr. Buck Family Scholar for the Arts Award (applicants to grades 9)
- The Carter Mannion '81 Student-Athlete Award (applicants to grades 9-12)
Learn more about these awards and their application requirements below.
All applicants who demonstrate financial need as reported by School and Student Services (SSS) and who meet the qualifying criteria outlined above will be considered for an award. If your daughter is selected for a designated award, you will be notified when you learn of your tuition assistance decision, no later than early February 2020. The Named Award Supplement and Application is available here.